CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Reno's begin....

Well, we have been living in our reno for five days now, and the exterior and interior are already taking on drastic transformations. We began taking down the dry wall yesterday, we started banging down a couple walls, and, well you will see the final outcome. I have a feeling that I won't be hosting any dinner parties for the next few weekends....






I got to take the first swing at the drywall!!!






All my handy-work....









Steve going to town on the wall, in my defence he also had a big hammer, if you notice I was only given the little one



You can see by these pictures how the house was quite closed off, both of us have been excited to open it all up!




Really starting to see how things are going to be looking




Such a disaster, right now we call it home, we are both really excited to have things moving along













This is with all the studs down, I cannot believe how much it has opened the house up. We walked in yesterday and it felt like we had walked into someone else's house! Its definitely a mess right now, but both of us are excited because we can see the possibility of what it can be. There is no turning back now:)






Our plan for this next week is to get all the plumbing and electrical fixed up, which I guess is important, but I am more excited at the prospect of our new kitchen going in next week!!! Steve has been doing an incredible job at keeping things on track. Im going to brag a little about him now. He truly can do anything, he seems to somehow understand how everything needs to work and go together. His endless patience is a huge asset in this reno. I think tip number one for renos would be marry a patient man....We will see what next week brings:)















0 comments:

Post a Comment