CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Move!




So after a year and a half of living in and fixing up our Sundance house, we have decided to move back to the house Steve had purchased before we got married. It really was a hard decision because we loved the Sundance area and the house, but we are hoping things work out with this move. We were so fortunate to have my family come and help us make the transition over. It's crazy how much stuff you actually aquire!! It was touch and go for a while there I thought I was on a "hoarders" episode. To say we are "settled in" would definately be a LARGE over statement. Our plans are to gut and renovate most of the Killarney house, so I think that translates to living out of boxes for a while. I don't know if I am really a blogger, but I decided to start one to chronicle our progress and journal the fun and not so fun moments of a full blown reno:) Steve is the ultimate Mr. Fix-it and is going to be taking on lots of the renos himself. I am so proud of him and think both of us are going to learn a ton from this process.I think we have determined he is the construction side of things and I am the decorating side of things... we will see how it all pans out!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment